Leica Geosystems at Map Middle East: New office in Dubai guarantees immediate pre-sale and after-sale support for customers in collaboration with the legal distributors
3 April 2008
With its participation in Map Middle East 2008, taking place between 8 and 10 April in Dubai, Leica Geosystems – apart from interesting product news – also announces special news to its customers in the region: With the newly installed office and Geomatics team in the Middle East region, Leica Geosystems is now able to offer its customers real-time support in collaboration with the legal distributors in each country.
The new office, located in the Dubai Airport Free Zone in Dubai/UAE since September 2007, operates under the name of Hexagon Measurement Technologies FZE and focuses on Leica Geosystems’ and the Hexagon businesses. It also accommodates the newly installed Leica Geosystems Geomatics Team for the Middle East region which will improve the business partnerships and customer on-site support with two Technical Support Engineers and a Key Account Manager.
The new Hexagon and Leica Geosystems office in Dubai:
Leica Geosystems AG
Regional Office Middle East
Hexagon Measurement Technologies FZE
LIU Office - B19
Airport Free Zone
PO Box 293854
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 2995513
Fax: +971 4 2991966
Product innovations at Map Middle East 2008
At Map Middle East, Leica Geosystems focuses on its latest product developments such as
- Leica TPS1200+ Total Station, providing the market’s most accurate reflectorless EDM with the smallest laser dot and measures distances over 1000 meters
- Leica SmartPole, fully System 1200 compatible, which determines the coordinates and orientation On-the-Fly whilst conducting the survey, using both GPS and TPS
- Leica ScanStation 2, the new High Definition Laser Scanner with a 10-times boost in maximum instantaneous scan speed and the full freedom and accuracy of a total station, including the brand new Leica Cyclone II Topo Software, which lets any survey CAD technician quickly create accurate topographic maps from rich point cloud data
- Leica Geosystems Monitoring Systems, including Leica GeoMoS software Version 4.0, that for the first time now unites the geodetic and the geotechnical world
- Leica GNSS Reference Network Solutions, including hardware and software, such as the Leica GNSS Spider Software for single stations and networks, SpiderWeb Webserver Software and Leica GNSS QC quality control software
Leica Geosystems acts as a Silver Sponsor at Map Middle East 2008.
Visit us at Map Middle East from 8 to 10 April, Booth 20-30!
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of experience pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information.
Those who use Leica Geosystems products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 3,800 employees in 33 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of Hexagon, Sweden.
Director Marketing Communications
Leica Geosystems AG
Tel: +41 71 727 3131
|Geomatics Team for the Middle East Region: Technical Support Engineers Rachid Bourhllal (right) and Mohamed Gaber (left), Key Account Manager Dr. Fadi Bayoud (middle).|