Geomatics - Technical Support/Trainer (Dealer)
Location : Richmond, Canada
Field: Technical Support
Spatial Technologies is a Canadian based company created to sell, rent, service and support leading edge Geomatics technologies in Western Canada.
Led by two former Leica Geosystems employees who have combined industry experience totaling over 40 years, Spatial Technologies has become one of the most trusted and experienced suppliers of quality measurement solutions to the Land Surveying, Engineering and Mapping industries.
We are looking for a Technical Support Person to service and support the surveying market in Western Canada working out of our Richmond office.
• Develop and maintain the highest level of competence with Leica Geosystems products.
• Through Spatial Technologies network and our business partners, the successful candidate will be exposed to leading edge Geomatics solutions and products and is expected to stay active in emerging trends in technology.
• Continued technical support of Spatial’s well established Geomatics Clients ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Providing training to new users and existing clients in Western Canada.
• Developing training courses and support material.
• Deliver technical presentations and training courses to prospective clients and business customers.
• Post Secondary education in Geomatics
• Experience with Leica manual and robotic Total Stations, GNSS Real Time Kinematic (RTK) is essential
• Finely tuned customer service skills
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• High diagnostic, analytical and creative skills
• Enjoys working with and demonstrating the latest technical and most respected brand of surveying instruments in the market.
• Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
• Highly IT and computer literate
• Self-disciplined, highly organized with strategic planning skills and the ability to work independently
• Ability to travel. There is not a large travel component in this role however it is a requirement from time to time.
• Team player
A competitive compensation and benefit package is offered to the successful candidates.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference : GeoTST
Apply Online !