The Leica CS25 is available in two different variants:
- Leica CS25
- Leica CS25 LRBT
State of the art technology
The Leica CS25 is equipped with state of the art technology, running a Windows® 7 Ultimate OS allows you to trade in your desktop PC for a rugged tablet, having it with you wherever your work is.
- 17.8 cm/7 inch sunlight readable touchscreen
- 64 GB SSD hard drive, eliminating internal moving parts
- Integrated GPS, 3G modem, WiFi and Bluetooth®
- Ultra-rugged design
- Integrated Long Range Bluetooth® with up to 350 m (1150 ft) range to connect to
(only available in the CS25 LRBT)
Built for the field
Designed for extreme environments – ultra-rugged, reliable and light-weight.
- Built for the most demanding field environments but nevertheless light-weight and compact
- Built to operate in extreme temperatures
- All-day-batteries, easily hot-swappable
Designed for versatility
Integrate the Leica CS25 tablet computer into the Leica Geosystems family of mobile solutions. Choose the field software, GNSS accuracy and the setup (pole or backpack) to suit your workflow and budget.
- Ready-to-use with Leica Zeno Field, Leica MobileMatriX (for GNSS as well as TPS)
- Ready-to-use with the Leica GNSS SmartAntenna – the Leica Zeno GG02plus
- Use Leica Zeno Connect to embed custom applications into Leica CS25 and Leica Zeno GG02plus
Leica CS25 LRBT
The fully integrated data transfer via a Long Range Bluetooth® Wireless Technology is one of the absolute highlights of the new Leica CS25 LRBT rugged tablet computer. Now it is possible to perform an object-oriented survey in one-man operation, together with e.g. Leica MobileMatriX, without the need for external separate wireless radios, over a distance of up to 350 m (1150 ft).