Leica GeoMoS is a multi-purpose automatic deformation monitoring software that can be used for:
- Structural deformation monitoring (e.g. dams, tunnels, bridges, high-rise buildings, construction)
- Landslide and settlement detection (e.g. mining, rock falls, volcano slopes, subsidence)
- Automated surveys (e.g. continuous, automated measurements)
- And many more...
Scalable and flexible
The Leica GeoMoS software is comprised of two main applications called Monitor and Analyzer.
Leica GeoMoS Adjustment is an add-on software that allows the user to make decisions based on statistically optimized and validated data.
The Leica GeoMoS software is highly customizable allowing you to purchase only the functionality you require. The sensor license concept means that the software scales with the number and type of sensors you have connected. Additional functionality can easily be added later should your needs change.
- Monitor is the online application responsible for the sensor control, collection of data, computation and event management.
- Analyzer is the offline application responsible for the analysis, visualization and post-processing of the data.
- Adjustment is the application responsible for the network adjustment, deformation analysis and network simulation.
The GeoMoS Monitor measurement cycle runs as a Windows Service. The GeoMoS Monitor is sub-divided into a graphical user interface and a Windows service, ensuring now a 100% uptime for the runtime of the critical automatic measurement cycle, which is responsible for the sensor control, data acquisition and storage.
Leica GeoMoS offers the ability to connect geodetic (total stations and GNSS sensors) and geotechnical sensors to understand the reasons of any detected movement and to improve the prediction of failure.
- Total Stations: Leica TS15, TM30, TS30, TPS1100, TPS1200, TPS1200Plus, TCA1201M, TPS1800 and TCA2003 Series
- GNSS sensors: Leica GPS System 500, GPS System 1200, GMX900 Series, GM10
- Connection to Leica GNSS Spider for advanced GNSS monitoring
- Levels: Leica DNA and Leica Sprinter
- Tilt sensors: Leica Nivel20 and Nivel200 Series
- Meteorological sensor (e.g. temperature, pressure)
- An interface to Campbell Scientific dataloggers, that can support most commercially available geotechnical sensors to measure environmental effects and conditions (e.g. extensometers, piezometers, strain gauges, inclinometers, thermometers, barometers, rain gauges, and many more)
Leica Geosystems offers communication solutions via the new Leica M-Com series or standard accessories.
The Leica M-Com series offers easy installation, reliable communication and the connection of multiple sensors and external devices.
In addition to the traditional serial based communication Leica GeoMoS also includes a direct TCP/IP communication interface to support Ethernet technology and mobile networks.
- Project concept for periodic deformation monitoring projects
- Data storage in an open SQL database
- Parallel use of multi sensors
- Wide-range of communication technologies for sensor control and data acquisition
- Total station long distance measurement capability (up to 8 km)
- Meteorological network modeling over measurement area
- Computation of virtual sensors
- Flexible and customizable limit checks with multiple levels
- Powerful event management and messaging capabilities
- Visual and alphanumeric analysis
- Editing and reprocessing of total station data throughout data history
- Status overview using traffic light symbols over-laid on a photograph or map
- Import/Export to other systems (ASCII, DXF, WMF, standard Excel formats)
- Automatic backup and archive
- Automatic GeoMoS XML file export service