Leica Pegasus:One is a complete mobile mapping solution from hardware to post-processing from Leica Geosystems. The Leica Pegasus:One solution captures calibrated imagery and point cloud data and enables processing, visualization, and interpretation through a single, user-intuitive software platform. Record your city road assets or capture a highway topo view, Leica Pegasus:One is your one solution for mobile mapping in a 3D world.
The Leica Pegasus:One solution provides a plugand- play hardware solution including cameras and lidar sensors enabled by a complete software solution including data acquisition, calibration, post-processing, viewing, editing and storage modules.
Flexible and easy to use
Leica Pegasus:One is plug-and-play with qualified terrestrial scanners and profilers – no dedicated, modified vehicles are required. Packs into a case – simply fly-in, collect, then fly-out – while providing an easy process for object capture and referencing into a GIS-based platform.
- Marries imagery and point cloud data into a single calibrated, user-intuitive platform
- Plug-and-play with qualified terrestrial scanners and profilers
- Scanners and profilers can be added separately, after purchase, and calibrated by the user
- No dedicated, modified vehicles are required
- Leica Geosystems platform roadmap to future portability
- Software enables access to Esri ArcGIS Desktop
- Provides the operator with multiple ways to view collected 3D points
- Capture and edit 3D spatial objects from images or within the point cloud simultaneously or independently
- Balances data need, quantity and quality, with project logistics and speed of post-processing to deliver a ROI-enabling platform